Saturday, March 10, 2012

Burned

I saw future Bally today. I guess she has been following me around. I'm not that good at telling when I'm being followed, which I guess is a bad thing.

But I was in the supermarket, checking out the cantaloupes, when I saw her. She was trying to act natural and pushing her cart, but I could see her surreptitiously looking at me. She was wearing a dark grey hoodie and when she saw that I had seen her, she turned and rushed away.

But I got a good enough look at her face. She was Bally alright, but half of her face was burned. It...didn't look nice. That was probably why she had the hoodie up. I tried to follow her, but she was gone before I could see her again.

Between the warning from Bethsaida and Bally's burned face, it's not looking too good for the future right about now.

Well, fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment