Friday, January 18, 2013

January

I went to sleep in March and woke up in January. I went to sleep in early spring and woke up in the bleak midwinter. Sometimes I fucking hate being a Pilgrim.

Nobody's picked me up yet. I'm wearing some clothing I found in a dumpster and typing into a library computer while trying to avoid the librarian's steely gaze. Sometimes it takes Roland and the others several hours, but nobody's shown up yet and that's making me slightly worried. I know a me from around this time visited them, so I'm still alive, but I keep being worried that something bad may have happened to Roland and Mona and...well, mostly I'm worried about Bally.

I keep seeing the future version of her, the one with the burned face. Should I try to find the house now? Could I? Or would that fuck with causality or something?

And those posts, from the days before I woke up. Who wrote them? Did the future version of me write them? Why?

This feels different than the other times. I don't know why, it just feels different.

No comments:

Post a Comment