Monday, February 27, 2012

Something Strange

So here's something strange: today, I woke up in my own bed.


I got up, took a shower, walked downstairs, and started making coffee. And then I noticed I was using the old coffee machine, the one we had thrown out last year. So I looked around and noticed other small, subtle differences. The television in a different place. The stack of books we still hadn't unpacked.


I had woken up in the past, but in my own past. This hadn't happened to me before.


I mean, the other Pilgrims have met future versions of me, so I knew that it had to happen someday, but it hadn't happened yet.


I guess I have to figure out where the current me is and tell the others, so they can pick her up. Crap, I hate untangling timelines.


Well, at least she already created this blog. That should make it easier to pinpoint her.

No comments:

Post a Comment