Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Re: The Last Post

I woke up to find that post, which either came from Future Me, in which case it is possible that two of us can be in the same time, which means we were all wrong about becoming unstuck, or else someone is fucking with me.

In any case, we're still trying to get our feet on the ground again. We have enough money now to rent an apartment, we sticking together on our trips through time, even if that means when we come back to the present (plus or minus a few days or weeks), it takes longer to get back to where we started.

But we don't want to be alone anymore when we become unstuck. Not since the fire.

(I still feel guilty when I look at Bally, even though I know I didn't do it. Haven't done it. Won't do it. Would never do it. But I still feel guilty.)

If the message was from Future Me, then I don't care if the others are lost, we will still try to find them. If the message was from some fucking joker, then when I find you, I will fuck your shit up. I will stomp your face so hard, you'll think it was 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment